Fatty Acid Percentage in Argan Oil; Palmitic 12.0%; Stearic 6.0%; Oleic 42.8%; Linoleic 36.8%; Linolenic 0.5%.
Argan Oil Face and Skin Benefits:
- Balances out oil in skin and opens pores
- Diminishes wrinkles, increases elasticity and tightens the skin
- Neutralizes free radicals and treats acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Reduces redness, blemishes, inflammation and skin irritation
- Prevents loss of skin moisture for softer, smoother and glowing skin
- Nourishes dry skin, eases sunburn and is effective on scar tissue
- Prevents and diminishes stretch marks
Argan Oil Hair Benefits:
- Natural treatment for all scalp conditions such as dandruff, dry flaky scalp and scalp itching.
- Hydrates the hair naturally and locks moisture in, restoring luster and shine
- Infiltrates into the hair shafts and improves elasticity
- Repairs split ends and frizzy hair; very nourishing for hair growth
- Contains Vitamin E which makes it a fabulous agent for hair treatment
- Restore dry and weak hair and increases the life of color treated hair
- Restores damaged hair from excessive styling, perms and sun damage
Argan Oil Nails Benefits:
- Makes brittle nails stronger
- Softens the cuticles
- Prevent nail breakage and adds shine
According to bbchealth.net:
“Argan oil is one of the most beneficial and precious cosmetic oil around the world. It is also very beneficial for the healthy skin, functioning of the body, hair and nails. Argan oil is very advantageous for over all health as it includes polyphenoles, sterols, vitamin E, carotenoids and unsaturated fatty acids. The most important point is that it does not affect your immune system as it was exposed by the research on male rats that were fed various oils such as sunflower oil, olive oil, coconut oil and argan oil as well. Investigation showed that this oil had great results in the triggering and regulation of immune system of the body. This oil is very beneficial for balanced dietary part as its nontoxic nature for the immunity system. Argan oil is very effective for maintaining proper cholesterol level in the body. This oil also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which is very good for skin and also for your overall health.
This oil can be used for both external and internal purposes such as for massages, hair loss problem, for treating dandruff, acne, wrinkles, and burns for treating rheumatism and so on.
The culinary Argan oil has number of advantages for human health as it can cure and prevent cardiovascular issues. Daily use of this oil can provide you a healthy-heart and also healthy lifestyle as it provides essential nutrients to the body. It is also very useful reduce and prevent the malignant cells in the body of people who are suffering from cancer.
The cosmetic Argan oil also deal with various inflammatory skin diseases such as acne, psoriasis and chickenpox and also very effective for people who are suffering from arthritis.”